YOUR LOVE GROWS CALLIGRAPHY EMBROIDERED BURGUNDY CUSHION
A romantic poetic cushion adorned with a verse from a love poem by the late ( Nizar Qabbani ), " My love to you grows on its own like the flowering of the fields, like on our doorsteps the red poppies grow ". The designer intended for beauty purposes to use a free hand Arabic Calligraphy embroidery resembling a flowery designs rather than a classical disciplined one. Whether as a heart to heart gift or a stylish decorative piece for your home you can’t go wrong by picking this uniquely rich cushion.
- Cushion inserts sold separately JOD 3 ( Polyester filling covered in a nonwoven fabric )
DETAILS THAT ADD VALUE
- Made of 90% pure cotton fabric along a charming traditional middle eastern striped satin fabric called SAYA
- Tassels handmade individually to match the colors in the cushion
- Features machine embroidery on the cushion front
- Zipper closure on the back
- Crafted in Jordan
Overall Dimensions : 51cm wide x 48cm high
Care : delicate hand wash separately in cold water and mild soap – lay flat to dry – no tumble dry – warm iron with a cloth.
Weight: cushion cover 240 gm
cushion insert 600 gm