RAMADAN KAREEM PATCHWORK + CALLIGRAPHY EMBROIDERED BURGUNDY-B MOSQUE TEA COZY
Add elegance and practicality to your tea time by choosing this unique artistic mosque shaped tea cozy that will keep your tea warm when you want to go for another sip. This tea cozy is embellished with a freehand Arabic Calligraphy embroidery reading ‘Ramadan Kareem’ a reminder of the generosity and forgiveness that is practiced around the world in this Holy month. The intricate hand-assembled applique on the mosques makes it a more appreciated piece to own.
Ideal to decorate and add elegance to your dining table, coffee table, or console. Mix and match with other items from the Ramadan and Calligraphy collections.
DETAILS THAT ADD VALUE
- Made with a combination of different fabrics: moire (combination fabric of rayon + cotton), SAYA the traditional middle eastern fabric
- Features hand-applied appliqued mosques and crescent
- Features machine embroidery on the front
- quilted with a layer of a 1cm thickness sponge material
- Lined with a combination of moire (cotton - rayon) fabric or a cotton fabric
- Crafted in Jordan
Dimensions & Care:
Overall Dimensions: about 32cm height
Care: wipe delicately with a cold-water wet sponge if needed but don’t soak in water, can be ironed on very low heat. Or dry cleaned.