RAMADAN KAREEM CALLIGRAPHY EMBROIDERED STAR & CRESCENT BRICK TURQUOISE ORNAMENT SET
Ideal to decorate and add elegance to your home entrance and interiors it will become part of your Ramadan traditions.
These embroidered stars and crescent ornaments are embroidered in a free hand Arabic Calligraphy embroidery reading ‘Ramadan Kareem’ meaning Ramadan is generous, a reminder of the generosity and forgiveness that is practiced around the world in this Holy Month. The hand-blown glass beads or natural wooden ones holding the charming handmade tassels add charming beauty and richness to each piece.
Get a variety to hang on a long rope and make your own stylized Garland. Mix and match with other items from the Ramadan and Calligraphy collections.
DETAILS THAT ADD VALUE
- Made with a combination of different fabrics: moiré (combination fabric of rayon + cotton), SAYA the traditional middle eastern fabric
- Features hand-assembled beads and tassels
- Features machine embroidery on the front
- Hand stuffed with polyester stuffing
- Features an attached string for hanging on the wall, curtains, and doors
- Crafted in Jordan
Dimensions & Care:
Overall Dimensions: Total height (top of the product to the bottom of tassel) is 40cm
Care: Better dust with a dry cloth, if they spot wipe delicately with a cold watered wet sponge, but don’t soak in water.