RAMADAN ‘HAL HELALAK’ CALLIGRAPHY EMBROIDERED NAVY BLUE - BROCADE TABLE RUNNER
Add warmth and style to your living space this Holy month of Ramadan! This uniquely embroidered table runner is embellished with a freehand Arabic Calligraphy embroidery reading “hal helalak” meaning the crescent appeared announcing the beginning of the fasting month of Ramadan, in addition to intricate hand applied appliqued mosques and crescents.
Ideal to decorate and add elegance to your dining table, coffee table or console. Mix and match with other items from the Ramadan and Calligraphy collections.
DETAILS THAT ADD VALUE
- Made with a combination of different fabrics: moire (combination fabric of rayon + cotton), SAYA the traditional middle eastern fabric and brocade or Aghabani
- Features hand applied appliqued mosques and crescents
- Tassels handmade individually to match the colors in the runner
- Features machine embroidery on the front
- Lined with a combination moire (cotton - rayon) fabric
- Crafted in Jordan
Dimensions & Care:
Overall Dimensions: 53cm x 118cm
Care: delicate hand wash with mild soap and lukewarm water, hang to dry, iron on low heat. Or dry clean.