LARGE HANDMADE TRADITIONAL BEDOUIN JORDANIAN SOFT KIDS RAG DOLL TOY SALMA
Our adorable big doll Salma is a perfect gift for your little ones, it’s irresistibly huggable. They are instantly drawn to it’s cute adorable embroidered smile, her black woolen braided hair and her soft colorful embroidered dress inspired by the traditional costumes of Jordanian Bedouin women. Our collectible doll is great for storytelling especially if you tell stories about the fascinating historical city of Jordan and its’ people. Salma will inspire imaginative play and will allow your little ones create their own world. This doll is individually handmade with love, care and attention to details.
A great addition to your keepsake doll collection, perfect as a souvenir from Jordan, an extra special gift to celebrate a new born, Christening, Birthday or Christmas especially that it can be personalized.
Help Salma find her new home!
DETAILS THAT ADD VALUE
- Doll is made of 100% cotton outer and polyester filling
- Its dress is made of traditional ‘Saya’ striped fabric and moire fabrics, both are combination (cotton/rayon) fabrics
- A traditional embroidered chest panel (Pasha tent) embellishes the front of the dress resembling the one in Bedouin dresses
- The name Salma in Arabic means “peace”
- Hair and braids are intricately and individually hand made
- Personalize her dress with up to 12 characters which we’ll embroider at a $9 extra cost
- The name of your choice will be embroidered on its dress in violet purple or an orange thread
- Each doll is individually handcrafted in Jordan
Dimensions & Care:
Approximate measurements: Head to toe: 75cm Across arm: 74cm Thickness: 7cm
Care: removable dress allows cleaning (hand wash separately in cold water – warm iron)
Do not machine wash or tumble dry doll’s body or dress