HANDMADE TRADITIONAL BEDOUIN JORDANIAN SOFT KIDS DOLL TOY “NOFA”
Little ones are instantly drawn to little Nofa’s cute adorable embroidered smile, her beautiful black hand braided hair and her soft satin traditional dress. It’s colorful embroidered dress is inspired by the traditional clothing of Jordanian Bedouin women. Our collectible dolls are great for storytelling especially if you tell stories about the warmth and generosity of Bedouins or about the fascinating historical towns of Jordan. Nofa will inspire imaginative play and will allow your little ones create their own world. This doll is individually handmade with love, care and attention to details. It is frequently bought together with Bader a Bedouin boy toy from the same collection.
A great addition to your keepsake doll collection, perfect as a souvenir from Jordan, a birthday or Christmas gift. Our Nofa can’t wait to find her new home!
DETAILS THAT ADD VALUE
- Doll’s body made of 100% cotton fabric and polyester filler
- Its dress is made of traditional ‘Saya’ striped fabric and moire fabrics, both are combination (cotton/rayon) fabrics
- An embroidered chest panel embellishes the front of the dress resembling the one in Bedouin dresses
- The name Nofa is a Bedouin name and means outstanding beauty
- Head scarf and braids are intricately and individually hand made
- This doll is handcrafted in Jordan
Dimensions & Care:
Approximate measurements: Head to toe: 27cm Across arm: 16cm Thickness: 4cm
Care: Do not machine wash or tumble dry