BLACK VELVETY SHOULDER BAG WITH BETHLEHEM EMBROIDERY (GOLD-BLACK)
Practicality and luxury come together with this bag, it can be worn to the city or for a casual evening out. The rich embroidery on the bag flap is inspired by the traditional MALAK costume from the city of Bethlehem – Palestine, a masterpiece of incredible beauty. The embroidery motif is named “ sa’at “ meaning “watches” because of its similarity to wrist watches. This bag is made from high quality material and it’s two straps are long enough to be carried over the shoulder for hand free style or on the crook of the arms. It has a magnet closure clip, two inside pockets one with zip. With fine attention to detail the colorful handmade tassels add charm to this elegant bag.
DETAILS THAT ADD VALUE
- Outer shell made of high quality velvety synthetic fabric.
- Two fine faux leather handles, each 27cm long enough to carry the bag over the shoulder
- Tassels handmade individually to match the colors in the embroidery
- Features intricate machine embroidery with golden metallic threads on the bag’s closure flap
- One magnet clip closure
- Size suitable for 15 inch laptop
- Two interior pockets one with zip one slip pocket
- Crafted in Jordan
Dimensions & Care:
Overall Dimensions : 71cm wide x 60cm high x 30cm depth
Care : Do not wash – do not bleach – do not dry clean – do not tumble dry
Weight: 410 gm